FULL-TIME CIDESCO DAY COURSE
The Diploma of Beauty Therapy at Foxhall Beauty College is your ticket to a successful career in an exciting and expanding industry. This course covers all skills needed to work as a Beauty Therapist, and delivers competent graduates in, all skincare and eye treatments, Body Therapy, Hair removal, Electrical Epilation and ,Make up. Whether working in a Day Spa, Salon, Cruise Ship or working as a Beauty Therapist from home there are many many career paths open to you after you qualify.
Our reputation is renowned for our highly trained students and as a result many employers come straight to us when looking for skilled employees.
We welcome the opportunity to provide international students a great learning environment and quality based education. Our staff and state of the art facility are ready to serve you.
Foxhall Beauty College welcomes international students. We are committed to education with the highest to all everyone and welcomes diversity in the classroom.
- START YOUR NEW CAREER
- BE JOB READY IN LESS THAN 9 MONTHS
- WITH OUR FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME BEAUTY THERAPY COURSE.
- GET PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR THE BEAUTY ECONOMY AND ENJOY A RICH AND REWARDING CAREER
This course is designed for students who are able to attend the college on a Full-Time basis. This course runs from September to June. By attending this course this allows Full-Time students to study all aspects of Beauty, Electrical Epilation and Body Therapy ITEC & CIBTAC modules. These examinations are held in April. Once all three examinations are completed students begin their training for Examination leading to CIDESCO.
· Facial Section
· Skin Analysis
· Lash and Brow Tint
· Eyebrow Shape
· Facial Electrotherapy
· Facial Massage
· Mask Treatment
· Make –Up
· Manicure / Pedicure
· Body Therapy
· Body Analysis
· Figure analysis and treatment plan
· Recommending suitable exercises for model
· Pre – treatment including cleansing, exfoliation and heat application
· Body Electrotherapy
· Body wrap
· Swedish Massage
· Project & Case Histories
· This examination consists of multiple choice questions ( MCQ )
· from all parts of the CIDESCO Theoretical Syllabus as follows
· Natural Science
· Anatomy and Physiology
· The Skin ( Dermatology )
· Cosmetic Science
· Aesthetic Treatments
· Business Studies
· Professional ethics
During the practical examinations great emphasis is placed on:
- Professional expertise
- Client care and interaction
- Personal Presentation
- Occupational Health and Safety
CIDESCO BEAUTY THERAPY EXAMINATIONS
Qualified Beauty Therapist who have worked for at least 3 years, may be upgraded to CIDESCO standards by taking the CIDESCO examination at a registered CIDESCO school.
- Candidates must have a leaving Certificate or equivalent are recommended, but this is not essential. This is at the discretion of the college and adult returners experience will be considered.
- A person displaying a high level of interpersonal skills eg .excellent communication, patience, tact and time keeping will be considered.
- A well-groomed appearance is a major asset.
- A suitable interview is also required.
- Applications are processed on a first –come basis provides the person is suitable.
Foxhall Beauty College provides education and training for the following examination bodies.
- Skin truth
- Inglot make up
- Specialised waxing – Students must hold an ITEC or CIBTAC Qualification
- Make- up Course
- ITEC Manicure and Pedicure course see ITEC Beauty Specialist Course
- Eyelash Extension Course
- Threading Course
- Refresher Course
- Nail Technology