Indian Head Massage
This course is designed to allow the therapist to add Indian Head .Neck and Shoulder Massage to their portfolio of treatments.
CIBTAC or ITEC Massage, Anatomy and Physiology Diploma
- Health and Hygiene
- Skin structure and Function
- Skin diseases
- ,Business Studies
- Salon Procedures
- History of Indian Massage
- Head ,neck and shoulder Massage
- Philosophy of complementary therapies
- An understanding of Ayurveda ( based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind ,body and spirit )
- Knowledge of Chakas and their involvement in Indian Head Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology revision
60% Pass Rate Exam to be taken ITEC Indian Head Massage, Case Studies to be completed and submitted before examination.